- For all returns we issue store credit only. We DO NOT offer cash back or money back to debit/credit cards, under any circumstances.
- Once an order is placed, it cannot be canceled. We do our best to accommodate size and/or address changes after an order is placed, but we cannot guarantee that we can honor changes to your order before it is shipped out.
- Merchandise MUST be exchanged within 7 days of receipt.
- Merchandise MUST be unworn and unwashed.
- Merchandise MUST have all tags attached.
- Any Sale/Clearance merchandise is FINAL SALE.
- Any items purchased during a 20% OFF or more Sale are FINAL SALE.
- Accessories, swimwear, undergarments and bodysuits are FINAL SALE.
- $20 Clearance shoes are FINAL SALE
- After an exchange is made in store, that item(s) is FINAL SALE.
- All footwear returns must include the original shoe box in its original condition.
- When sending back a purchase made online, you are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Exchanges are provided for in store purchases only, online orders only have the option of receiving store credit.
- Store credit issued for online orders does not include shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to refuse or apply a 20% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale (outside of the return window) items that are received in violation of our return policy.
- By making a purchase on www.shopfemi.com you agree to this return policy.
- Return Address: Femi 123 Monroeville Mall Monroeville, PA 15146
Damaged or Defective Products
All Claims for damaged or defective products must be submitted within 7 days of your delivery date here: Returns.
If the damage or defect is a result of a manufacturing flaw, we will replace your product with the same style or a style of comparable value. If the problem was caused by reasons other than material or manufacturing defect, the original merchandise will be returned to you in the same condition as it was received.
Please note that the product life expectancy depends on the individual using the product, the conditions of use, and the characteristic wear patterns of the user. Any product damage determined to be normal wear and tear or that have exceeded the reasonable life expectancy of the product will not be covered or replaced.